Middle Tennessee farmland once fed Nashville, and it will again.
As a peak year-end event fostering this change, the Tennessee Local Food Summit is December 6-8, 2019.
Produced by Barefoot Farmer, LLC, the 2019 Tennessee Local Food Summit will feature:
- A full day of educational workshops covering an array of topical issues;
- Networking and social interaction times;
- Vendor booths and product sales;
- Nashville’s best chefs offering delicious, locally grown organic meals;
- Chef demonstrations; and
- The celebration of Nashville’s existing local food movement backed by our amazing sponsors.
Please visit our Sponsor’s Page for more information and to see all our sponsors.
how to grow your own food, where local food is available and how to use it.
how local food can provide jobs while improving the care of our Tennessee lands and waters.
us in our mission of promoting the production and consumption of healthy local food.
»»» 2 for 1 with student ID «««
Please check back for more information.